Monday, March 24, 2008

shortest post ever

Hi. I'm SUPER pooped .... I don't have the energy to post any pictures but I did want to let you know that Olivia now weighs 3lbs 11oz. We're hoping she hits 4lbs this week ... then she'll get her immunizations (one a day over a course of five days) ... then come home. In theory. There is no way for the doctors to actually put a date on it at this point. They did say she would be in an open crib in the next day or two. It's hard to tell from the pictures just how much she is growing ... but if you can imagine, it is almost time to replace her hospital id wrist and ankle bands ... that should tell you something!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

ROCK ON!!!! She IS getting bigger. She is doing an AWESOME job! WOW an open crib??!!! That is great. She is such a tough cookie. I am so excited for her. OOOOOO the shots. That is another great thing. what a big girl. Great Job Olivia. Can't wait to see you.. kisses 143

Carye said...

I think it is awesome that she is growing so big and doing so well! Don't want to rush her coming home because she has to be ready! But I can hardly wait to see her again! Way to go Olivia Grace! Love and kisses! 143