Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meeting Aunt Courtney and Uncle Travis

Yay...I am meeting some really good people now that I am out of the hospital! Thank you for coming to see me Aunt Courtney and Uncle Travis. You can see in the pictures that I am definitely noticing something familiar about you A.C. .... we must be FAMILY! Love, Olivia I I can't resist posting the rest of these pictures. Before Courtney and Travis arrived, Grandma and PopPop stopped over and the last picture at the bottom is of one tired baby. Olivia had a great day socializing but crashed shortly afterwards. Very sweet.

3 comments:

Carye said...

Yeah! I am so glad Olivia is getting to spend some quality time with more family! I can't wait to spend more time with her! We have a date tomorrow for brunch! 143

Courtney said...

It was so sweet to finally spend some great time with lil' Olivia. She is just so precious. Thank you so much for our time together. 143 A.C.

Cathy said...

What a sweet baby girl! I'm so glad everyone is finally getting the spend some time with her. Gene, Cassidy, and I can't wait to meet her.