Friday, June 27, 2008

Uncle Rick

Uncle Rick took such good care of me this weekend. He took me swimming, hung out with me during my middle of the night feedings and even put me to bed and tucked me in! Where have mommy and daddy been hiding him! I hope that now that he has met me he will make lots of trips to NC to visit with me and watch me grow. One day I just know he will take me fishing off of the NC coast. Don't these ribs look good? mmmmmm... i wish i had taken pictures of all of the great food that Rick made for us while he was here. He grilled something different each night....from pork to fish and even veggies and all of it was awesome!
Aside from the tough time Mike had getting Rick on a flight home (stand-by is getting more and more tricky), we hope that he enjoyed his time here. We certainly enjoyed having him. It was nice to catch up.

No comments: