Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer fun, friends, science museum, pool, ocean & the USS North Carolina

I know I am posting this at the end of July but all of this fun really took place in June.  June was a great month.  A lifelong friend of mine (ok minus the diaper years before we met) and her family came from Ohio to visit us!  I enjoyed the visit immensely.  The following pictures are from the NC Science Museum, our local pool and then the USS North Carolina in Ft. Fischer.  I wish I had pictures to post from the days we spent at the beach and I am sad that I did not think to take pictures of Tammy and I together.  =-(  Next time!
We did a picnic style lunch between the science and history museums.
The dinosaurs were exciting but even the common picnic ant held the kid's attention.  They were seeing how quickly a dropped chip would be discovered.
Below is Olivia trying to save a worm.  I'll have to do a post devoted to her love of creepy crawlies.


No comments: