Friday, September 17, 2010

What a great personality

Rumor has it that there have been about 2 nights this week where had we been outside around 2am - we MAY have been comfortable in sweatshirts!  Can you believe it?  Sneaky Mother Nature ...
Well in hopes (and begs and pleads) for some cooler weather (during the day) soon ... I have picked my knitting needles back up.  How cute is Olivia in pink?  VERY!  I thought I would have to chase her around just to get her to try these on but in reality she was trying to put them on before I had even gotten the needles out. 

Mike and I were washing our cars the other day and at one point I couldn't find my wash rag ...  Olivia was using it to wash her scooter!  =-)   She is so awesome!

Check out how good she is on her scooter.

I couldn't resist posting this next one because it goes to show that when she's done... she's done.  She cracks me up.

No comments: