Friday, March 9, 2012

Luca came to visit!!!! I can't fit enough exclamation points to express our excitement!


What can I say, I am so glad to have spent time with Luca.  I think you can tell from the pictures that Olivia is too.  We are on our way to the zoo.


Walking and arriving at the gate.  Big smiles.


The elephants are not as cute as the children but you know I can't NOT post the elephants!




"What is that you say goat? We have something in common?  Hahaha we ARE both kids!"  hee hee.




There are differently painted penguins all over Tulsa.  From what I hear they were auctioned off years ago to raise money for the penguin exhibit at the zoo.  This one is in front of the Bank of America, thus the red, white and blue.  We searched out and found a few of these penguins to pose with but I will be darned if I can find the pictures of them.  The coolest one we found had giant buttons on it's belly b/c it was owned by a cell phone company.  Haha a cell phone penguin.  The ironic part is that we got more and more excited to see the penguins that these penguins helped pay for but when we got to the zoo it was so unseasonably warm that the penguins were all (but one) inside their habitat and we couldn't see them.  =-(





Aquarium bound


















2 comments:

lynna said...

I LOVE these pictures! The 3 of them had such a blast together! These kids need to play together more ~ and I need some time with their Mama! <3 143 <3

Courtney said...

OH my goodness!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! They are simply wonderful. :) Thank you for sharing.