Saturday, April 5, 2008

Big Sister

Olivia will be three months old tomorrow and today was the first day that her big sister has been able to hold her. Because of the flu restrictions and the hospital regulations Savanah has not even seen her sister in over two months ... and back then she had to look at her through the plastic walls of the isolette. It was very sweet to see them together. Though these pictures are endearing I regret that I did not get any of the 100 smiles that Olivia had for Savanah. I was so drawn in to their interactions that grabbing the camera did not come to mind. Never the less, these are great pictures and I'm glad that Mike took the pictures that he did.
I don't have a weight update for tonight b/c the nurse won't weigh her until her midnight feeding but I can tell you that she has gone aprox. 36 hours w/o a brady. This is great news.
It is getting late...I should get some rest...Thank you for checking in...hope everyone is doing well.

4 comments:

Carye said...

Oh my goodness... how sweet.. savanah and olivia! how proud you must be to have 2 beautiful daughters! I know Savanah was so thrilled to hold her lil sis! It is a so sweet to see S-love being an older sister! Mommy has to be soooooo proud! Keep up the great work, Olivia! So many hours without a brady is such AWESOME NEWS! That is spectacular! I can't wait! Love to all.. kisses to all! 143

Courtney said...

WOW.. congratulations Savanah. Those pictures were just priceless. :) So beautiful to see those two BEAUTIFUL girls together. That is just awesome. YAHOOOOO. way to go Olivia.. So great. Keep up the great job. See you soon. :) 143 Auntie CC

lynna said...

okay emotional me ~ i can barely see the pictures as my eyes well up and spill over. your girls are so beautiful. it is incredible to finally get to see S hold and love on Olivia! she is a wonderful big sister and I look forward to seeing so much more of them together. i know that LZ gets cheek cramps smiling so much at S ~ Olivia must have been exhausted from beaming!
and yes ~ way to go Olivia ~ no bradys! precious strong girl!
143!

Anonymous said...

Iam sooo happy! Glad to see this!
Travy's Mom