Friday, July 11, 2008

Enticing

Grandma I asked my Mom to post these extra cute pictures of me in order to lure you to NC. I heard that your surgery went well...I was thinking of you the whole time. It sounds like you will have some "down time" while you recover and if anyone knows about that, it's me. The service is pretty good around my house. Mommy and Daddy bring me everything I need ...I don't have to walk anywhere. If you come and visit they will do the same for you. Daddy doesn't miss an inch when it comes to bath-time. He takes getting clean very seriously.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

These pictures are adorable. She looks so much bigger now than even two weeks ago when I saw her! They grow so fast!!

Carye said...

oh my goodness! how much she has grown in a week while we were in texas! she looks so cute, sitting on her daddy's lap. She was absolutely precious when she saw her big sis come in today and say hello to her! her big smile was so genuine! so much love! 143