Wednesday, August 13, 2008

secret jumparoo

this last picture is of Olivia peeking over the wall at me while I was making dinner. Dad's got her butt behind the scenes.
I know, I know, we are not supposed to let O use a jumparoo ... but look how happy it makes her! Truth is we struck a deal with her early intervention counselor that if we didn't let her feet touch the ground it was ok to use once in a while.
But the best is the video.... it's dark b/c i took it with my regular camera, not a video camera. It should be good enough to see what Olivia did all by herself this morning!!!!

2 comments:

Carye said...

oh my goodness! All I can say is WOW! She is getting so big! She is AMAZING! 143

Anonymous said...

Look how big lil' O is getting.. Too precious. She is adorable. I love her bow in her hair too..... :O) 143