Sunday, November 30, 2008

A few warm days left

We had a gorgeous day this weekend. It would have been a shame not to get outside and enjoy it. Olivia enjoyed "hanging" out while we raked the yard.
Meal time! Finger foods are a hit. She definitely enjoys feeding herself....and playing with her food and dropping her food and.... all the normal stuff with feeding babies!
I could NOT believe what i found when i got my head out of the fridge. Look below. WOW. Scary stuff. She was sitting forward in her seat one minute...i turn around to get her breakfast mixed up and ready and suddenly she's standing up and turned around
Since I don't have nearly enough pictures of S and I together I thought I would post this bottom one from my birthday dinner the other night. She's such an awesome girl.

3 comments:

lynna said...

we are neighbors and i feel like i haven't seen you in months! i swear we are going to be over this stupid cold soon! keep updating the pictures ~ she changes so fast!

Desi's mom said...

look at O doing such big girl things!! Des is right behind her. I'm kinda freaking out at what O is doing cause it seems like these babies have just shot up like weeds since their time away from us. And what a beautiful pic of you and your oldest girl. You have the joys of both worlds right now. Enjoy.Dekova

Carye said...

What beautiful pictures! How long has it been since I have seen O? TOO LONG! I hate germs! Like Lynn said, keep posting pictures for us germ-carriers! Give both your girls big smooches from Auntie Carye! 143