Thursday, November 27, 2008

Olivia gets what she wants...no really, she goes and gets it!

I've been meaning to post .... i promise i have.... i've just been, TIRED. Keeping up with Olivia is getting tough. She is on the go! Check her out in these videos. Sorry it's in two parts. I try to keep them short, otherwise this website won't let me upload them.

part two is below....

Savanah is so grateful for all of Olivia's help with homework. You can see that O is very serious while explaining the worksheet.

This bottom picture is old. I can't believe I never posted it. The face O is making just cracks me up.

1 comment:

Carye said...

Oh my goodness! look at O go! She is amazing! And determined! I love her little tongue sticking out while she concentrates on standing, kinda like PopPop when he is focused on something! LOL. And how sweet that O is tutoring S during homework time! Love the footie pajamas that O is wearing! So big!