Tuesday, May 5, 2009

adjusted

Some of you may not know that Mike has been going to a chiropractor for the last few weeks b/c of some long term pain he has been having in his lower back. It would be a lie to say that he was not skeptical in the begining. Now that he has started feeling better as a result of his visits and after hearing the doctor explain the benefits of "adjustments" for babies and children we decided to take Olivia. Mike and Olivia both had appointments today. The Dr. was kind enough to let me take a picture (i apologize it is so fuzzy...)
Above is a picture of Olivia getting what I believe they called a "cranial adjustment"...but don't quote me. She is laying on Mike for this part of the appointment b/c she simply wouldn't stay still long enough on the table made especially for children. The table is in the very short video below.
***WARNING...turn down your volume before watching the video or my high pitch voice will pierce your eardrums.***

2 comments:

Carye said...

Cranial adjustments??? I think we need more information!LOL :) I hate that I can't view the videos during my break at work. :( I will have to take a look when I get home! Kiss the smooshy for me!

Desi's mom said...

Hello!
I see Olivia is such a big girl now. It is still amazing to you I am sure that that little being a little over a yr ago is this inqusitive and blossoming angel.

I got your message on my post and yes I cried as well. I was really praying for Kayleigh and family. I am planning on joining the Board at the NIC. This experience has touched my heart so much and its seems that since time has passed I am more emotional now than then. Anyways glad to see O is growing and stuff. Hope to see you guys soon.